PumpWorks is the go-to company for all your pump sealing needs. The Sealing Technology Division of PumpWorks offers over 30 years of hands-on experience in the application, selection, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical seals. We repair all manufactures of seals for a wide variety of applications from general industrial to process industries such as chemical, petroleum refining, and marine.
Pump Seal Capabilities:
- Large Inventory of New and Replacement Seals and Seal Parts
- Complete Mechanical Seal Repair — All Manufacturers Including Flowserve and John Crane, EagleBurgmann, Chesterton, AES, Champion and Flex-A-Seal
- New Mechanical Seals
- Seal Failure Analysis and Reports with All Repairs
Mechanical Seal Repair
PumpWorks offers trained seal specialists and extensive in-house repair capabilities to service and repair all brands and types of seals including (but not limited to):
- John Crane
Before PumpWorks conducts a seal repair, we conduct a review of your equipment to isolate problem areas and to determine how to achieve long-term reliability with your seals. Our review consists of:
- Extensive design and material review conducted to determine cause of seal failures and make corrective recommendations
- Repair path suggested by Sealing Technology Division, who understand both pumps and seals
- Our detailed Seal Failure and Evaluation Report follows your repair so you’ll know the cause of your seal failure
Pump Seal Installation
Once a seal is selected, our trained technicians can modify stuffing boxes, substitute component materials, re-install the seal and pressure test the entire pump. The mechanical seal can also be field installed to assure a positive fit and true alignment.