Watch Pumpworks PWA Gen2 Video
Innovative Power Frame Features
- All new patent-pending frame design for enhanced reliability.
- 25% more cooling surface than PWA GEN 1.
- Sealed lubrication chamber.
- ISOMAG™ magnetic seals IP65 rated Power Frame sealing
- Sloped and segregated drain for contaminant isolation.
- Predict Plus™ GEN2 proactive pump monitor.
- Zero oil maintenance required for up to 3 years.*
Carbon Steel vs. Ductile Iron
- High strength, impact resistant carbon steel liquid ends for improved durability and pressure containment.
- Replaces non-repairable, ductile iron casing and impellers, with repairable carbon steel, for extended component life.
- 30% higher thermal conductivity than cast iron for improved heat dissipation, lower oil temperature and longer bearing life.
Shaft and Bearing Assembly
- Upgraded 316L SS vs. 4140 steel pump shaft is standard at no additional cost.
- Proven flinger disk lubrication device to ensure effective bearing lubrication. Provides 30% increased bearing L-10 life and minimum 15ºF lower bearing operating temperatures compared to flood oil design.